What sets EPS apart – The EPS Competitive Advantage
After commercial production matures, EPS projects ROE’s above 90% commencing in year 5 and a 38% gross margin by Year 7, totally independent of subsidies or a capital markets event.
“Green Energy” investment allocations are rising and are viewed as increasingly attractive by private, institutional and strategic investors making EPS a strong take-over or early IPO candidate.
No other comparable turbine exists with such high efficiency ratings in this power class due to the patented intercooled, recuperated process that EPS will use.
- The EPS Biomass Turbine has been vetted by independent turbine industry experts and identified as a “game changer”
- A strong engineering team with a deep understanding of gas turbine technology have led the designs
- EPS turbines will be an economically and environmentally attractive alternative to piston-driven, diesel burning engines
- EPS holds a royalty-free licence to patents on the enabling technology with additional Biomass patents currently being processed
- EPS’ Multi-fuel turbine can easily be used in conjunction with existing smaller utility companies’ main power generating stations to cover “peak hour” needs with superior efficiencies